Webkinz Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome, Guest
Welcome to Webkinz Central, guest. Webkinz Central is a friendly, unique forum about Webkinz. You don't need to like Webkinz or own one to join. And joining is completely free! Members can view the Trading Center, have no ads, take part in contests, and more! To join, click the red button 'Register'.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is odelaphem

Our users have posted a total of 1338 messages in 271 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
What is your favorite holiday?
Easter
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- N2cugg 0% -Webkinz Central Official Guide- 14oayh4
 0%  [ 0 ]
Christmas
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- N2cugg 80% -Webkinz Central Official Guide- 14oayh4
 80%  [ 4 ]
Thanksgiving
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- N2cugg 0% -Webkinz Central Official Guide- 14oayh4
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hanukkah
 0%  [ 0 ]
Passover
 0%  [ 0 ]
Valentine's Day
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- N2cugg 20% -Webkinz Central Official Guide- 14oayh4
 20%  [ 1 ]
President's Day
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Extra Links
Latest topics
» readratereview
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 am by

» New Trade Feedback System
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 am by

» ITS CRYS :D
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 am by

» Hi, I'm champeo
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:08 pm by

» ~~~WC Dollar Store~~~
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:00 pm by

» MCT Sign-Up Thread
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:55 pm by

» ---Official Leprechaun Tracking Guide---
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:53 pm by

» ~March's MCT~
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:37 pm by

» A Little Green Friend Has Arrived In Webkinz World....
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 pm by

-Webkinz Central Official Guide-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathy
Founder
Founder

Ranks :
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 2iusvok
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 9uy8hd
Trade Feedback :
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 563
Webkinz Username Please PM me for it.
Favorite Webkinz : Love Puppy.
WC Dollars : 1189

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Empty
PostSubject: -Webkinz Central Official Guide-   -Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:04 am

WC MEMBER'S GUIDE

Posting a Message

Posting a message is pretty simple.

First, you click on a thread. Then you find a message you would like to reply to. Then you click on 'quote'. The quote tab is on the top left next to the Edit tab.

Second, you type the subject of your post. Then you type your message and click 'send'. The send tab is below. If you want to check your work click the tab 'preview'. When you click on 'preview' it shows you the work you have done so far. If you are happy with your work click on 'send'.

If you forgot to click on the tab 'preview', just click on 'edit'. It will get you right back to your post.

You can also add smileys to your posts.

Making an Avatar

First, go to 'profile'. The profile button is on the top next to Usergroups. Then open up another Internet Explorer. Then you can search for an avatar. When you've found the perfect one, save it. You can paste the IMG code, upload the avatar from an URL, or just copy and paste the link from the site. After you pick one, the avatar should appear after you click on the tab 'save'.

Making a Signature

You do the same thing with your signature, but instead of clicking on avatar when your in your profile, click signature.

Making a Poll

First, you make a thread. Then you click add poll (click on the little sign). Type your question in the box. Then, you start adding options. Make sure to skip at least ONE line after each option. When you are finished click the tab send. And wa-la, your poll should appear on the top of your post!

Making a PM (or private message)

Click on the button that says 'Private Messages' or "New Private Message" on the top of your screen. It's below Webkinz Central. When you get to your inbox, click on 'new post'. Then type in the username you would like to send your message to. Also put the subject of your message. When you finished typing your message, click 'preview' just incase you need to change something. When you are happy with your PM, click the tab 'send'.

Question: What does PM mean?
Answer:

golden_retriever wrote:
PM means "Private Message". These are messages that you can send to another member. I don't think even Kathy can see these messages... The only way someone else would be able to see your conversation if you quote the person's words and send it to another person. That would be violating their privacy though. So...Kathy is expecting people to be mature and not talk about inappropriate topics. If someone is:

1. Asking/Giving away personal information.

2. Asking for your Webkinz user-name, password, and secret code (people do this to hack). Usually the hacker says that they are just going to "baby-sit" your Webkinz, but they're actually going to steal all your stuff. If the person wants to add you onto their Webkinz World friend list, it's fine to ask for just user-names.

3. Talking about an inappropriate subject.

4. Making fun of a member or yourself.

5. Tries to persuade you into doing a Kinz Post trade through PMs. This means that they try to trade with you by exchanging items through Kinz Post. This is dangerous and isn't safe, because it isn't in the Trading Section and moderators cannot watch the trade.

or breaking the rules in any other way, alert a moderator/administrator immediately. Please, include the message (as evidence) too.

Question: Who should I contact for help?

Answer: If you need help, post your question or you can pm someone. WC Members, Admins, Moderators, and I will be glad to answer your questions.

Question: How can I tell who's in a usergroup?

Answer:

Founder: Purple/-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 29nx8wz
Admin: Green/-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 11brvwo
Moderator: Blue/-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 311md87

Update: We now have status bars. For now on the highest rank will be shown above your avatar.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PRINT IN FIRE ENGINE RED OR ROYAL BLUE INK. MODERATORS AND ADMINS EDIT POSTS WITH THESE 2 COLORS.
OTHER BLUE OR RED SHADES ARE FINE.

You can also tell by clicking on 'Usergroups'.

Question: How do I change my username?
Answer:

You can't change your username by going to 'profile'. You need to PM me the username you want to change your's to. I will either approve or disapprove the request. If it is approved, I will change your username. If your request has been approved, that means the username you wanted is appropiate. If your request has been disapproved, the username you wanted is inappropriate.

If you need any help, contact a moderator, administrator, or me. :D

Have any other questions? Email: webkinzcentral59@yahoo.com or PM me on Webkinz Central.

Last edited by Kathy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
golden_retriever
Administrator
Administrator
golden_retriever

Ranks :
Trade Feedback :
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Left_bar_bleue0 / 9990 / 999-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 385
Webkinz Username [ask me for it]
Favorite Webkinz : Golden Retriever
WC Dollars : 541

PostSubject: WEBKINZ CENTRAL STEP BY STEP GUIDES & MEMBER'S GUIDE   -Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:06 am

Posting Pictures

NOTE: THIS IS FOR WINDOWS USERS ONLY!
THANK YOU

First, you have to click the Print Screen/SysRq button. It's located next to the Scroll Lock button and is across from the F12 button. (as seen in the picture below).
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 29x84j

Next, you have to click Start and click on All Programs. Then click Accessories and click on Paint.
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 261jgqt

The Paint symbol looks like this--- -Webkinz Central Official Guide- 15dbcjr

Then click on Edit and click on Paste.

You can also crop you picture by clicking on the dotted box button---
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Qx2sqr

Then you have to save your work and go to a website where you can upload your picture.

Examples:
www.tinypic.com
www.photobucket.com

I would recommend going to Photobucket only if you want to keep a running tab of your pictures. Otherwise---use Tinypic.

Then you can copy the IMG Code and paste it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kathy wrote:
When you have an Apple computer, posting pictures is quite different.
I don't have an Apple computer, so I couldn't provide any pictures sorry!

First, press shift, command, and 4 all at once. A different mouse should pop up on your computer screen. Then find a place where you want to crop your picture. (Make sure to not let go of your picture!)

Next, you must drag the picture out of the place where you want to stop editing. Then let go of your picture, and it should be on your desktop screen. Now you can upload your picture on any site!

Last edited by golden_retriever on Sat May 02, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy
Founder
Founder

Ranks :
Trade Feedback :

PostSubject: How to post a Youtube Video   -Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:11 am

How to post a Youtube Video

There are 2 ways to post a youtube video. You can either post the link to the video or post the actual video. Posting the actual video provides extra work. I'll show you how to do both ways.

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 2mwh6is

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 4t51cw

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 34nl8wp

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Kb7z7o

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 2vsf5ew

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Fehwdd
Back to top Go down
golden_retriever
Administrator
Administrator
golden_retriever

Ranks :
Trade Feedback :

Female Posts : 385
Webkinz Username [ask me for it]
Favorite Webkinz : Golden Retriever
WC Dollars : 541

PostSubject: HOW TO MAKE A CLICK-ABLE LINK!   -Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:18 am

Have you ever wondered how to make a click-able link?

I will show you how to create a link.

And, no, I am not talking about this one... -Webkinz Central Official Guide- 2s0ej9h

Here is a step-by-step guide...

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 2hezqwy

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 351g1hx
Yeah, there are mistakes in this one... I typed "lnk" instead of "link". I also forgot to close the parentheses. I'm just too lazy to fix it.

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Qsnyb8

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Bi5xf5

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 2wfs9wk

Back to top Go down
Kathy
Founder
Founder

Ranks :
Trade Feedback :

PostSubject: Your signature isn't showing up?   -Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Is your signature not showing up, and you don't know what to do? I posted a guide below how to make your signature show up in your post. :D

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 6t1nx5

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 6f05fl

-Webkinz Central Official Guide- 2eoxniv

Last edited by Kathy on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kathy
Founder
Founder

Ranks :
Trade Feedback :

PostSubject: How to get trade feedback points:   -Webkinz Central Official Guide- EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 pm

How to get trade feedback points:

1. After you complete 1 trade, go to the widget 'Extra Links.' It's on the left side under the poll. Search the drop down menu for 'Trade Feedback', click on it, then click 'Go.'

2. Fill in the required fields.
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- Qq23v7

3. Type the following code.
-Webkinz Central Official Guide- S4onqr

Note: All forms are sent to Kathy.

Once I recieve your form, I will add a point to your trade bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Webkinz Central Official Guide-   -Webkinz Central Official Guide- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Webkinz Central Official Guide-
Page 1 of 1